Sunday, November 30, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!

P.S. Spoilers ahead!!

OK, so I helped my 14 friends, but a few were my friends friends, so I didn't really interacted with them, book tickets to watch Twilight on it's Malaysian premiere in cinemas - 27 Nov 2008. My group were all girls, so yea...

So, I watched the movie, hoping for lots of action, which turned not the opposite, but quite pleasing!! It turned out to be a comedy, which by the way is another fav genre of mine. I bought a large popcorn and it wasn't enough for my big mouth. The next time I watch Twilight, I'll definitely have to buy 2 large popcorns to keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, the beginning where Edward Cullen(Robert Pattinson) first appeared, many (I presume) girls were like 'woo!!' which I went 'hahaha' and the next funny part when Bella(Kristen Stewart) came into the lab, and a gush of wind blew her 'scent' towards Edward, Edward put his hand over his mouth like she smells! And when she took her seat, she smelled her hair. I was laughing louder than others! LOL...

And the next part was when Bella was listening in class, Edward was looking at her, and if anyone noticed, there was an eagle statue behind Edward, so the angle they shoot made it look like Edward had wings behind his head when he was looking at Bella,LOL.

So yea, there were so many parts I "insulted/commented" which made people look at me, but I didn't realise until my only friend sitting next to me(my other friends were sitting behind me) told me after the movie. You can't exactly blame me, I'm an exaggerating person.

Since I watched so many leaks and trailers, I remembered some lines, so I started to repeat after the actor/actress lines during the parts I knew. Of course, my friend-Hii Zen, got so hyper, she told me not to repeat after them, so that I won't spoil the show. I did warn her at the beginning that I was a very hyper person and that I may make lots of noise during the movie, but she insisted to sit with me.

Before the movie even started, Hii Zen was so hyper, even more hyper than me(LOL) but then after that she was quiet, sometimes. So I commented like'oh yeah' and laughed really loud, but no one came up to me and told me to shut up except my friend-Sarah, when I couldn't control my laugh. Mind you, I have laughing problems. I so have to thank and say sorry to Hii Zen so... Thanks so much Hii Zen!! For tolerating me and being such a good listener:) and everyone else for tolerating me too :)

So overall, it was a great movie. And if anyone asked me if the movie or book is better, I wouldn't either one. Why? The book wasn't as funny as the movie but the movie was totally different from the book. So, which will you choose?? I won't choose, since both have their pros and cons.

I'm gonna be watching Twilight again soon, I think. I just hope the movie will still keep me laughing. This particular movie was a great and unexpected experience for me :) I do hope this is not the last time I get to watch such an awesome(not really in the storyline but mostly the wonderful scenery which I expected, and it turned out better!!) movie :)

~I'm not exactly a Twilght fan, but I'm a fan of the scenary!! If there was a fan club for the scenery in Twilight, I'll definitely join :) ~

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates