Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another lame review by me!!

I'm been spending my few days reading the Twilight series and watching trailers about the Twlight movie... Oki, now for my reviews on the books...

New Moon:
Okay,okay la.... I can't really say I like this book as much as the first, but like I said before, it's bearable.... The storyline here is that Edward Cullen-the main guy character(however in this book I wouldn't say the main...) leaves Isabella Swan-the main gal character(in the story she is known as Bella) to protect her from him and his family.
The beginning starts with Bella's dream of her getting old while Edward stays the same.... Okay, I'm giving spoilers!!!! So, I'll just get on with reviews..

I think Twilight is better than New Moon- by A LOT!! and maybe to say that it doesn't make much of a difference if this book ever existed, however, it's still a good read...

Eclipse:
Also okay okay la... The storyline is quite simple, and the main thing is that Victoria is gone, so no more threats from her. However, the fear of the Volturi still exists and is brought forward to Breaking Dawn.

Breaking Dawn:
The storyline here is about Bella's life after marriage and her life as a vampire. This book revolves more on the supernatural side like Bella's daughter-Renesmee, who has a very useful power, and is half human, half vampire. The ending is about the 3 of them living happily ever after. And weirdly, I'm quite happy that the ending is happy... maybe because of Twilight??

Midnight Sun:
The Edward version of Twilight. I would say that I like this version better than Bella's version. Maybe it's because we're seeing from a perfect person's point of view. It's sad that it only has 12 chapters as I really wanted to know how Edward felt when Bella went missing...

Twilight movie trailers:
I seriously can't wait for the movie to be released. I guess the 'Ballet scene' is so exciting that I'm starting to like the story better than before... I love the action!!

Another dumb thing when I read Twilight.... I really have no idea but I kept picturing some Harry Potter characters in the story such as Alice Cullen as Ginny Weasley, and after seeing the trailer, I pictured Edward Cullen as Harry Potter!!! I know, I'm having some brain problems... and lastly Bella Swan as Hermoine Granger... I mean I must have some brain problems... Next, I was so surprised when I saw the trailer as Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen are so much different fro my imagnation!! Okay, okay... have to stop before i go overboard with my dumbness....

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates