Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged...

(P.S. I don't know what this is about, but I'll just play along)

1) What's your ambition?

Don't know yet. If by Form 5 I can't think of anything, I guess I'll follow my dad's footsteps- an engineer.


2) What's the best dream you ever had?

I was all alone in a ship, and it was all foggy... And it's so hard to explain!! But it was a dream I remembered after 5 years!!


3) How often do you think of commiting suicide?

Used to think about it but never again since...


4) Do you think you have enough confidence?

No, people even think I'm pathetic...


5) Do you believe in eternal life?

Definitely, Jesus lives!!


6) Do you eat chicken rice everyday?

No, but I wish I could :)

7) Do you believe in eternal love?

Dunno XP


8) Do you often keep in touch with your old friends?

Sometimes, does at least once a month count as often? I don't think so... LOL


9) What feeling do you love most?

Feeling normal...


10) What is your bad habit?

I love to sleep :)


11) Is there anything you want to tell to people who hate you?

I'm also a human being, but I won't hate you even though you hate me.


12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Uh, Yea? My friends are my sisters and brothers in Christ :)


13) What does flying mean to you?

Flying means getting away from everything, and just be who you want to be...


14)What do you crave most at the moment?

MUSIC~~!! ♫♪ and slight of nice storybooks and a bit of Twilight(movie and the book series)


15) Who do think is hotter, Chace Crawford or Kevin Peaker?

I don't even know who are they??


16) Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words?

A person very devoted to God an who I can share God's word with :)


17) What would you like to do right now?

Sleep and read a good story book and feel God's presence :)


18) What will you become in the next 10 years?

I dunno if I'll survive that long either :) Anyway, God has everything planned out so I'll try not to worry bout the future.


19) Coffee or tea?

None, don't really like either, but does Ice Lemon Tea count?


20)What's the best gift your best friend or boy/girlfriend ever got you? And who gave it?

Eternal life by Jesus. Of course the presents my friends and family give are very nice and can count as bests, but if God didn't give me life and eternal life, I won't get to meet them in heaven more so even know them?


Instructions:Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

Tagged:
-Deborah(though she was the one who tagged me, and cuz I have no one else to tag :( )
-Sarah( I also know that she posted already but there's no one else to tag!!)
-Natalie (I didn't catch up with my dear cousin :) )
-Azizah
-Stephanie Tan
-Hou Ching
-Yee Leng
-Syeefa

~ I ♥ MUSIC!!!!! Argh!!! I went out today, and got hooked up with EVERYTHING (not everyone-read properly! LOL) I saw such as- iPod( The guy let me touch it!!! argh!) and my mum bought lots of soft toys but I only got 3 :(... and so many more! I must stop now before I go nuts :) ~

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates