Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hotline to Hell aka Jigoju Tsushin is real? or Not?

Guess what? Just now, my crazy sis- Debra was searching the net for the Hotline to Hell from the anime Jigoku Shoujo. She found a site and was so reluctant for like at least 15 minutes, what a waste of time. My sis was like 'I'm scared la and stuff' and I was like 'It's fake anyway, and if you don't wanna do it, then don't do it' then she said' I wanna show people I'm brave and bla bla bla' so she went to an English site(which was so fake) and type in '.....' at the box and was like so scared too. She even used a frog plush to to press the button for her! Anyway, she pressed everything and was done, at last. After that, she was like all'Do I have the mark?' and kept checking. I tell you my sis is a pain in the butt!!! Then, she was laughing as I wrote this, and so I guessed that she got over the lame Hotline to hell already. After all, there's no Hell Girl and I believe that Jesus Christ exists, so why worry when the proof that we'll all one day go to heaven if we trust Jesus??

Conclusion: Jigoku Tsushin/Hotline to Hell is not real, and Jesus lives!!

~For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son. For whoever believes in Him, shall not perish but have eternal life.- John 3:16~

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates