Friday, May 29, 2009

I've been tagged, so....

as above, I've been tagged by Syeefa, aka Cloud Strife.... So here are 25 facts about me... LOL...

1. I am a student.
2. I'm failing at least one subject this term.
3. I may get kicked out of my class.
4. I am a Christian.
5. I love music.
6. I love piano more that any other instrument, and that's why I'm learning it... LOL
7. I'm a human being.
8. I have my own language, which my friends only can understand, I think...
9. I'm starting all my sentences now with "I"
10. I love my PS.
11. I love the Final Fantasy series.
12. I want a PS3.
13. I'm awaiting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
14. I'm multitasking at this very moment.
15. I have an EST project to finish before 12am tonight, an NIE project I'm having headache with and studies to review, is that a death trap or what??
16. I have a circle of friends whom I adore very much (To Sarah, Hii Zen, Ida, Pooi Leng, Kelly and all my friends! Thanks so much for putting up with me =))
17. I like David Archuleta's songs, and him :)
18. I'm listening to "Waiting for Yesterday" by David Archuleta at this very moment.
19. I have my own blog (DUH??)
20. I have more than 6 email adds, LOL
21. I like blue, even though my blog colour is black.
22. I used to like Sesame Street, and still do...
23. I like cute stuff, LOL
24. I once wished to study in Oxford or Cambridge University in UK, and still do, it's just that it's quite impossible at the moment...
25. I think YOU should ask me stuff if you wanna know more about me, cuz I dunno what to write anymore...
Now, I shall tag the followings:
~Sarah
~Hou Ching
~Deborah
~Stephanie
~Yee Leng
~Eiffa
~Charmain

Ok la, enough ady, too much I crazy liao...

Slight update since everyone already updated....
Oki, exams - bad, hols - will be bad, and I'm already lazy to type, cuz I have EST to continue doing, dakara, mata ne??

~Still waiting for Noctis~~ Final Fantasy Versus XIII~~

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates