Saturday, March 27, 2010

What's currently happening...

If I had a wish right now, I'll wish for NOT being a Form 5. Besides the homework facts and the un-understandable (is that even a word??) subjects, I'm okay I guess.. Failed to get KC's tickets yesterday cuz my credit was expired... Downloading stuff, and it's taking forever!!

Skip all my crap and I give you my results, (btw, my parents don't know yet =X)
Biology - Fail (2 more darn marks to pass!!!)
Sejarah - Fail (not confirmed, but chances are really really high)
Chemistry - B (At least I studied a little)
Moral - B+ (I think...)
BM - A- (Unexpected really)
Maths - A- (My dad may kill me for this)
English - A (My mom will definitely kill me for this, saying how I speak English at home and blah blah blah)
Add Maths - A (I can't believe it myself. Add Maths beat Maths??)
Physics - A+ (just because teacher gave us tips on answering the paper =X)
EST - A+ (btw, my A+'s were all 90%... and EST had no essay, so it was like a plus point and all..)

And that concludes my abashed moment. Now will you excuse me, I have some extra downloading plus HOMEWORK!! (I can't believe I'm saying this...) and scrips to write =)

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates