Monday, August 10, 2009

H1N1!!! plus some cool vids to share...

As above... Yeah, my school has a confirmed H1N1 case... I don't know if I should go on but I feel that people should be aware of their surroundings even though there aren't anyone having H1N1... And yeah, I once thought my school would be okay, just like the Bird flu, but no, this time the pandemic has spread to my school... And seriously, the school must have "cleaned" the classroom in which the infected patient was studying... because it's vacant, stinky cause it smells like Sheltox and scary... To top it off... My friends are on quarantine because they too went to the party which the infected patient went... So yeah... Loneliness for 1 week... To top it off... There's school this Saturday.... And Bio homework to pass up tomorrow... Death trap of what??? Anyway, long story short... The only one who can save us is none other than Jesus himself and I really pray that this pandemic will be gone quick...

MTV Worldstage this Sat at Sunway Lagoon at 7.30pm, but I can't go... not because my parents don't let but simply because of the H1N1... Crap it!!

Ookay... Enough of my sad part of life and on to the LOL stuff...

This vid is bout this guy singing "Love Story" originally by Taylor Swift... Pretty funny...



And these are some great songs by Mainstay, my latest favorite Christian group!!!
Become Who You Are


Where Your Heart Belongs


I'll start downloading again after my 40 days of fast and prayer! So I'll just have to wait a while more!!

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates